Crockpot Vegetable Stew
6 small yellow potatoes
3/4 head of cabbage
1/2 lb baby carrots
1/2 bag fresh spinach
3 stalks celery
1 large can of diced tomatoes
1 french onion soup mix packet
1 cup water
A few dashes of Worchestershire sauce
1. Turn crockpot on high and let it start heating.
2. Chop potatoes into quarter, cabbage into chunks, and celery into 3 inch pieces.
3. Add all vegetables to crockpot. Add spices and water.
4. Put top on crockpot and let cook for 2 hours.
5. After 2 hours, stir contents of crockpot.
6. Let sit for about 3 more hours until vegetables are done.
I was amazed how easy this recipe was and how fast the prep was. It made several delicious meals for us. My favorite part is the potato chunks because they soaked up all of the other flavors. Yum!