Garlic Northern Bean HummusIngredients:
1 cup dried Great Northern beans
3 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 peeled Meyer lemons
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon ranch powder
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Black pepper to taste
1. Soak beans in water in a pot overnight.
2. The following day, drain the water and add 8 cups of fresh water to the pot.
3. Cook on high for 1 1/2 hours.
4. Drain beans and add to food processor.
5. Add all of the rest of the ingredients and blend 1-3 minutes until smooth.
6. Add additional spices to taste.
Enjoy with pita chips!
This recipe turned out great and is very similar to regular hummus.