Last night, I discovered one of my new favorite snacks. I had a craving for cottage cheese and got the idea to try a piece of kale with it. It was kind of odd like that so I steamed the kale. It ended up being awesome! And this is coming from someone who isn't even a big fan of cottage cheese or kale. You must try this recipe!
-A few raw whole kale leaves
-1/4 cup low fat cottage cheese
-1/4 tsp ranch seasoning
-1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Wash kale leaves and tear into bite sized pieces while discarding the stems.
2. Add a little water to the dish the kale is in and microwave for 1 minute.
3. Meanwhile, combine cottage cheese, ranch seasoning, and black pepper and stir.
4. After kale is done, drain water.
5. To eat, take a kale leaf and add about a teaspoon of the cottage cheese mixture to the leaf and eat!
This recipe is high in vitamins, minerals, and protein and is low in calories and fat.
This snack is so delicious that I've made it 3 times in 24 hours. You must give it a try!