Asian Greens Pasta Salad
1 lb whole grain pasta
3 containers Jade Asian greens (baby bok choy, gai choy, gai lan), chopped
1 cup chopped cauliflower
8 ounces chopped muenster cheese
12 ounces fat free Italian dressing
1. Boil a pot of water and add pasta.
2. Meanwhile, cook greens and cauliflower in a fry pan with 1 tablespoon garlic olive oil (or any oil).
3. Drain pasta and add greens.
4. Add Italian dressing and let chill.
5. When chilled, add chopped muenster cheese.
***You can top this pasta salad with garbanzo beans for some extra protein and to fill you up.
My mom, husband, and I all enjoyed this pasta salad. It makes a good side or main course. The greens were tasty and nutritious. Enjoy!