This recycler can go right on a cupboard door and collapses if it is not filled. I like this because it takes up less space that way. It is big enough to fit at least a weeks worth of recycling. I like that it is machine washable in case you spill something sticky in the bag. The bag is very functional and I am excited to start using it. It takes about a minute to put together and is easy to clean.
Here is some information about the features of the product:
- Easy attachment to a cabinet door with hooks included with the product or screws
- A convenient handle allows the bag to easily be transported to wherever your recycling is stored for pick-up or transport
- A 5 gallon bag that holds up to 36 12-ounce cans and can fit a milk jug
- The bag has a leak-proof liner and is machine washable to make it easy to clean after any unexpected spills
- The bag is soft-sided allowing for flexibility inside any cabinet
- The bag and all packaging is made from recyclable material, and the product is recyclable
The recycler is very affordable at only $15.99. It can be purchased online or at Meijer. Finally, the bag is also made from recycled materials which is very neat. I like this hidden recycler and would definitely recommend it.
Disclosure: I received this product for free to test out. I was not required to write a review. All opinions are my own. I did not receive any compensation for this post.
a Rafflecopter giveaway