2. 4 Weddings- We got to go to 4 awesome weddings from July-September for cousins of Troy and I. We love celebrating these wonderful occasions with family.
3. Growing The Nutritionist Reviews- 2015 was by far the best year ever for the blog and I have all of you to thank for that. I saw so much growth, have worked on improving my blog photography, learned so, so much about blogging and more. I am so excited for this coming year to see what it brings for the blog.
7. Living it up every weekend- Starting in about June, we have been packing our weekends full of lots of activities which I love so much. Spending time with family is my #1 favorite thing so getting to see them often has been awesome.
Adalyn with both of her great grandmas
10. Exploring life as a family of 3- This year has been so fun in terms of doing all kinds of things as family of 3. It doesn't really matter what we do as long as it is together (sap..). We love going to the zoo, Belle Isle, a trip to Saugatuck, Birch Run/Frankenmuth, visiting my brother in Big Rapids and lots more. Also, we got to celebrate our first Mother's and Father's day which both were awesome.
13. Time at the farm- You all know that I love going to my parents farm and we have had many awesome weekends there with family. Adalyn loves it there (maybe not the sleeping part) and we always have fun.
Thanks for reading The Nutritionist Reviews! I appreciate all of my readers so much and could not do this blog without you.
I'm signing out until Monday, see you in the New Year!