These are our top 8 must-have toddler items right now:
1. Huggies diapersWe have been using Huggies diapers since Adalyn was born and love them. As a parent to a baby/toddler, you go through a lot of diapers so you need something that does not leak, is comfortable and doesn't sag and Huggies does the trick. We like the Huggies Little Snugglers diapers which we pickup at our local Kroger 1 mile away from home.
These keep Adalyn dry and happy which is all I ask for. We also like Huggies wipes as well. The have a wetness indicator, Gentleabsorb® liner and are available up to size 4 at Kroger. Need a diapers coupon? Save $2 on Huggies Little Snugglers at Kroger now through 5/30, while supplies last.
2. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See booksMy daughter is completely obsessed with these bear books by Eric Carle. I bought her all 4 books in the series and they are what we read every single day (along with some other books). Adalyn chooses these every time. They helped her learn her animals and animal sounds which is awesome.
3. Baby Genius VideosWe do not allow Adalyn to watch a lot of TV but there is one show that she absolutely loves. It is the Baby Genius Favorite Nursery Rhymes and a couple other of their videos. They are all sing-along-songs and Adalyn will dance along and do any motions that she knows. She loves "Ring Around the Rosie" and "She'll Be Coming Around the Mountain" especially and loves to dance to those. I feel good about her learning while watching a show.
4. Good strollerI walk every single day outside when the weather is decent and require a good stroller for moving around in. We just started trying out this one and love it so far! Our former one wore out after 18 months so I would not recommend that one. I like one that doubles for running as sometimes, we like doing a little running. I prefer one with a snack tray and cup holders as Adalyn loves to snack and I always bring water.
5. Baby dollsIn the last couple of months, Adalyn has grown to love her baby dolls so much. She picks them up, pats them on the back, gives them hugs and kisses, covers them with a blanket, etc. I love seeing her imaginative play with her baby dolls. This is really neat to see her showing love for her toys.
6. WubbanubI have written about these every time that I write about baby products we love. Adalyn still uses a pacifier to go to sleep and loves her "ba bas" as she calls them. We plan to stop these around age 2- wish us luck!
7. Summer Infant bibsWhen Adalyn first started eating, I used cloth bibs which I realized got covered in food and stained instantly. I had a couple of these bibs from Summer Infant, tried them out and never looked back! They are awesome because the pouch catches all the food Adalyn drops, they are easy to wipe off and are dishwasher safe.
8. SleepsackWe stopped swaddling around 6 months old and love using a sleepsack for naps and nighttime. When Adalyn is not wearing one at my house, she will not sleep. At her grandma's houses, she sleeps fine without one- I don't know! In the winter especially, they helped to keep her warm at night.
This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Huggies, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #KrogerLittleSnugglers http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV