10 Favorite Things to Do With My Daughter
2. Anything we do on Wednesdays- I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love spending Wednesdays with my daughter. It is the only day of the week that I do not work and we always do something fun together. Sometimes we go to the zoo, out to lunch, to Belle Isle park, a playdate, etc. I love this special time together.
3. Read books together- Adalyn loves all kinds of books, especially those about Halloween, animals, Elmo or Barney. She will sit and read all day if you let her!
5. Walk to the church- Adalyn loves to go walk to our local church, say a prayer and run around crazy. I love it.
8. Doing anything with Dad- It is not just the two of us! Our little family is made up of Troy, Adalyn and I and every evening and weekend day, we do fun things together. We love the zoo, playgrounds, family time and more. I love these two more than anything in the world!
10. Dress like twins- At two years of age, Adalyn doesn't mind yet dressing like Mom. When I saw that Minnetonka had matching kid and adult boots, I was sold!! For myself, I chose the 5 layer fringe boots in dusty brown. For Adalyn, I chose the 3 layer fringe boots in dusty brown. They are so cute!
After Adalyn's nap one day, I told her that I had a surprise for her. She was so excited and kept saying "surprise! surprise!". We went downstairs and I showed her my boots first and then I showed her that she has the same ones. She was so excited! She wore them all day that day.
These boots are so adorable for fall and I am so excited to finally have gotten some Minnetonkas which I have always wanted. They are high quality boots that fit pretty true to size. They are very soft and have the nicest suede smell. I would wear these with a skirt, pants or a dress.
Also, we were sent a tiny pair for the baby which I am so excited about. We don't know if it is a boy or girl yet but these would be good for either.
I cannot wait to match my little girl all fall and winter long. Oh yeah, and these are just 10 of the one million things I love to do with Adalyn. Just a few that I thought of with many more new things coming about daily.
Thank you to Minnetonka for providing me with these boots for review! All opinions are my own.