Chicken Parmesan Pizza has all the flavor of your favorite chicken Parmesan on a thin, crispy pizza crust along with fresh basil, tomatoes and melted cheese. The best part: it is ready in just 15 minutes!
Chicken Parmesan is a favorite dish in my family. Growing up, my dad always requested it for his birthday dinner and my husband loves it as well. Through the years, I created my own version that is one of my most popular recipes on my blog- 3 Ingredient Grilled Chicken Parmesan. It is so simple but so good!
Another super popular recipe on my site is my Chicken Parmesan Stuffed Spaghetti Squash. What I'm gathering from this is that you guys love chicken Parmesan like my family does! That is when I decided that why not try a chicken Parmesan pizza. It turned out so good and is super easy to make.
It takes about 5 minutes of prep time to make (if you have cooked chicken on hand) and only 10 minutes to cook. I skipped the breading on the chicken but if you want to use breaded chicken, that would work too. I used a mix of mozzarella cheese and quality shredded Parmesan cheese and loved it.
I used fresh grape tomatoes that were sliced along with fresh basil and all of the flavors together were awesome. I sprinkled a little bit of red pepper flakes on the pizza for extra spice (and prettiness!)- they are totally optional though.
Chicken Parmesan Pizza
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Flatout Artisan Thin Crust Flatbreads
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large cooked chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh basil leaves
- Red pepper flakes- optional
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread flatbreads with marinara sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Top with sliced chicken. Bake for 8 minutes.
2. Remove from oven and top with grape tomatoes and Parmesan cheese. Bake for another 2 minutes until crust is crispy.
3. Top with fresh basil and red pepper flakes, if desired.
Slice and enjoy!
Powered by Recipage
What I love about Flatout is that their products are protein and fiber rich while tasting so great. They are now endorsed by Weight Watchers as well for anyone who is on that diet (2-4 points each). They are available in the deli/bakery section of most grocery stores.
Like this recipe? Check out other similar recipes using Flatout wraps:
Visit The Nutritionist Reviews recipes Pinterest board for more healthy and fun recipe ideas.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Flatout. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make The Nutritionist Reviews possible!