1 lb ground venison (you can use ground turkey or ground beef too)
3 celery stalks
2 large carrots
1/2 green pepper
3 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoons horseradish
1 cup old fashioned oats
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 whole egg
2 tablespoons dijon mustard
1/4 cup water
1/3 cup BBQ sauce (I used Open Pit Original)
1. Shred carrots, chop celery, slice onion, and dice green peppers.
2. Add meat, vegetables, and all other ingredients except for the BBQ sauce into a large bowl.
3. Mix well and transfer to a 9 X 13 glass baking pan.
4. Add BBQ sauce on top and spread evenly.
5. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Enjoy!!
4-5 medium sized potatoes
Spices to season (garlic, onion powder, pepper, chili powder)
1. Chop potatoes up into bite size pieces.
2. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
3. Add potatoes to cookie sheet and add spices.
4. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Halfway through, flip potatoes so that they can brown on both sides.