Skinny Mexican Layer Dip
1 can fat free refried beans
1 cup fat free plain yogurt
1/4 cup Dean's Light French Onion dip
3/4 cup salsa
1/2 chopped bell pepper
1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
1/2 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
1/2 of 1 chopped large tomato
2 tablespoons sliced green olives (optional)
1. Mix together refried beans and yogurt and spread on the bottom of a square container.
2. Mix together french onion dip and salsa and spread on top of the bean mixture.
3. Chop up all veggies and layer them in the dish.
4. Add shredded cheese to top and olives (if you wish).
5. Eat with tortilla chips or spread in a tortilla.
This dip tasted amazing and my husband and I ate almost the entire thing in one sitting. It is also very filling due to the protein in the yogurt and the beans. I could probably eat this dip every day! You must try it.