Healthy Cranberry Peanut Bread
This recipe is incredibly fast to prepare and is delicious. Top with a little margarine and you got yourself an amazing breakfast or snack.
1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cups oats (I used steel cut but any would work)
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/4 cup milk (I happened to have 2% on hand but typically, I would use skim)
A little less than 1/4 cup NuNaturals baking blend
A little less than 1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1 cup frozen cranberries
1/4 cup chopped honey roasted peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients except for the peanuts.
3. Mix well and pour into a greased loaf pan.
4. Top with the chopped peanuts.
5. Bake for 45-55 minutes (mine took 48 minutes).