- Finish my dietetic internship (June 1) and take/pass the registered dietitian exam (around August or so) and become a Registered Dietitian (RD).
- Find a job that I love and get hired as a Registered Dietitian somewhere in the Detroit area.
- Study hard and maintain at least a B in my Master's degree classes.
- Learn as much as possible in my clinical rotation from January until the end of April about clinical nutrition, tube feeding, outpatient therapy, etc.
- Continue to work on our new home and move in (April 20th).
- Sell our current home by April 20th.
- Blog everyday (I barely missed a day this entire 2011 year!) and continue my passion for blogging.
- Continue to grow my readership on The Nutritionist Reviews.
- Spend lots of time with my family and husband! Also, continue to love my dachshunds with all my heart.
- Go to church every week with my husband and pray at least a few times/week.
- Pay off school loan bills and start to replentish our savings that we spent from the last year of me not having a job and being at my internship.
What are some of your goals for 2012?
I would love to hear them!