Hi, thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm Amanda, a registered dietitian that writes product reviews and giveaways, healthy recipes and more. Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, Facebook and Twitter. For any nutrition related questions or other questions or comments, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
A couple of weeks ago, my good friend from work got married and had a very fun wedding. The only problem was that it ended at 7 PM. My husband and I came home all dressed up and didn't want the party to end so we opened up these bottles of vodka. My favorite of the three was the lemon. The vodkas were tasty and my husband enjoyed them too. Something to note about this vodka is that is does have a lower proof than other vodkas which may be why it is lower calorie.
Here is some information about the vodka:
Voli light vodkas’ natural ingredients are expertly blended to achieve the perfect balance of natural fruit flavors and vodka distilled from superior French wheat and pure spring water. Voli’s fusion flavors are multiple fruit flavors masterfully blended together in perfect proportion to create tastes and aromas unlike any other.
They have some fun flavors including:
· Lyte, an impeccably smooth vodka with a light finish
· Voli Lemon, a strong, zesty citrus flavor paired with a mellow verbena taste
· Voli Espresso Vanilla, an awakening coffee aroma with vanilla and just a hint of sweet cocoa
· Voli Raspberry Cocoa, a heavenly blend of raspberry and cocoa that’s just sweet enough
· Voli Orange Vanilla, an orange and vanilla swirl that results in a delightful creamsicle flavor
This vodka would make a very nice gift for someone (particularly female) who likes to have a good time and wants to watch their calories. Since it is affordable, you don't have to worry about spending too much money. The calories in alcohol are one of the biggest reasons that I don't drink too often and this company makes it possible to have fun without having tons of calories.