Breaded Buffalo Cauliflower
1 medium to large sized head of cauliflower, chopped into bite sized pieces
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup water
1/3 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
1 tablespoon butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix whole wheat flour and water together well.
3. Toss cauliflower in flour mixture and stir until coated.
4. Transfer cauliflower to a cookie sheet that is lightly sprayed with pan coating spray.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes until cauliflower breading is crispy.
6. Melt butter and combine with hot sauce.
7. Take cauliflower out of the oven and pour hot sauce mixture over it.
8. Bake for 5 to 8 more minutes.
This recipe turned out really well and I could not believe how simple it was. I love that each piece of cauliflower did not have to be individually breaded and that it is fairly healthy. It is a much healthier version of fried cauliflower.