This time, it is different. This recipe is no-bake making it have less of a chance to go wrong. These thumbprint cookies are actually quite healthy and taste great. No kitchen mishaps here!
No-Bake Thumbprint Cookies with Chia JamIngredients:
1 cup coconut flour
2 scoops Purely Inspired vanilla protein powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 cup milk of choice
1 1/2 cups chopped fruit of choice (strawberries, peaches, apricots or raspberries work well)
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1. Cook chopped fruit in the microwave for two minutes. Blend in a blender until smooth.
2. Add chia seeds and set jam aside to cool.
3. Combine all ingredients for cookies and mix well.
4. Form the dough into balls. Press down the center of each cookie to make a small ditch that will be able to fit the jam.
5. Fill each cookie with jam.
6. Keep refrigerated for a firmer texture and enjoy!
These make a great snack or dessert. Around the holidays, when there is unhealthy desserts every direction you look, make these no-bake thumbprint cookies for a healthier and just as tasty dessert.
Buy it here.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored recipe by Purely Inspired. All opinions, recipe and text are my own.