These Spiralized Sweet Potato Fries with Chile Habanero Sauce are thin, crispy and make the perfect appetizer. The spicy and creamy sauce adds flavor and spice to the dish.
Spiralized Sweet Potato Fries with Chile Habanero Sauce
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 4 sweet potatoes, spiralized
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Chile Habanero Sauce
- 3 tablespoons El Yucateco red chile habanero sauce
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss spiralized sweet potatoes with oil and sprinkle with garlic powder. Place on a baking sheet and put in oven.
2. Mix together ingredients for chile habanero sauce.
3. After about 15 minutes, remove fries from oven and flip. Cook for another 5-10 minutes or until fries are soft.
4. Dip or drizzle with chile habanero sauce.
Powered by Recipage
I cannot believe how delicious these were! Something about the thin and crispy fries with the spicy sauce was amazing. I will be making these again and again.