This Fully Loaded Ham Sandwich is packed full of fresh vegetables and a tasty Greek yogurt spinach dip!
For the condiment, I made my own creamy dip. I used Greek yogurt plus spices for a delicious dip that is protein rich and better-for-you than your typical mayo. Top it all on your favorite whole-grain bread and you have yourself one awesome sandwich.
Fully Loaded Ham Sandwich
Ingredients (1 sandwich)
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread
- 2 ounces Oscar Mayer Selects Natural Applewood Smoked Ham
- 1/3 tomato, sliced
- 1 romaine leaf
- 1 slice red onion
- 4 cucumber slices
- 4 bell pepper slices
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Black pepper to taste
1. Mix up all ingredients for Greek yogurt veggie dip.
2. Top whole wheat bread with ham and vegetables. Spread with dip.
Powered by Recipage
Oscar Mayer Selects Natural applewood smoked ham. I have been buying Oscar Mayer lunch meat for years and my husband and I really love it for sandwiches, paninis and eating it on its own. This line of lunch meat has no artificial ingredients or preservatives and is minimally processed. It has no artificial flavors, colors and is gluten-free. This is great because you can still serve your family the lunch meat that they love without any of the ingredients you don't love. It comes in 5 varieties and can be found at most grocery stores.
Check out The Nutritionist Reviews recipes Pinterest board for more healthy and fun recipe ideas!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.