This Salted Caramel Baked Oatmeal topped with bananas and toasted nuts makes the perfect cozy breakfast! It tastes indulgent but is nutritious and filling.
Salted Caramel Baked Oatmeal
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Ingredients (Serves 5)
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® Salted Caramel Chocolate Coffee Creamer
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons cup maple syrup
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons nuts, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 and spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for bananas and nuts and mix well.
3. Pour into a baking dish and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and top with bananas and nuts.
5. Bake for another 5-10 minutes until oats are set. Top with syrup or nut butter.
Powered by Recipage
Another favorite thing that we do together is relax and have a cup of coffee together. We love the fresh coffee that our Keurig makes and after our weekend breakfasts, we make a cup of coffee and sit together, play with our daughter and just enjoy our time as a family.
Check out the new NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® Liquid Coffee Creamer at Walmart. Use Ibotta to save $0.75 on your purchase.
Follow The Nutritionist Reviews Breakfast Pinterest board for more healthy and fun recipe ideas!