Healthy Mini Key Lime Pies take 5 minutes to make and have only 5 ingredients! They make the perfect easy dessert that is light and delicious!
I made these healthier by using delicious key lime Greek yogurt which is lower in sugar than regular key lime pie and has a lot more protein and calcium. I topped them with a variety of fresh fruits for sweetness, fiber and vitamins.
You can feel free to switch this recipe up with whatever kind of yogurt you like and whichever kind of summer fruits you have on hand. I like making these for my family to have after dinner because my daughter and I love snacks and sweets.
We can eat them in the backyard for a super simple summer dessert. They would also work well for a picnic- just freeze them completely and they will defrost for when you are ready to eat them. My 19 month old daughter loves these! She can even help make them by spooning the yogurt in (note: always have extra yogurt as there will be many bites stolen!).
While I was taking the photos of this recipe, my daughter was freaking out over the chopped fruit and I had to hold little hands back while I took the photos. After I was done, my husband, daughter and I all sat down and each had one of these. They were so good! My husband who isn't the biggest yogurt fan thought that they were more indulgent than they are- I didn't correct him. Haha!
Healthy Mini Key Lime Pies
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 6 Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts
- 2 containers Dannon® Oikos Key Lime Greek yogurt
- 1 cup chopped fresh fruit: mango. apricot, berries, kiwi, lime wedges, etc.
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- Reddi-wip® whipped cream for topping
1. Fill Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts with Greek yogurt.
2. Top with sliced fresh fruit. Sprinkle with lime zest. Top with whipped cream.
3. Optional: You can freeze these for about 20-30 minutes to firm up which makes them taste a little more decadent.
Powered by Recipage
These turned out great and are so, so easy to make. I got all of my ingredients from Walmart. I had never worked with Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust before and enjoyed them. I have been loving the Dannon® Greek Yogurt for years and of course, everyone has had Reddi-wip®.
Check out this link for more effortless pie ideas. To save money on these ingredients, check out this Ibotta offer.
Check out The Nutritionist Reviews recipes Pinterest board for more healthy and fun recipe ideas!