Kale Chicken Caesar Bites are a simple appetizer that only require 4 ingredients! They are flavorful and easy to make!
Some of my go-to appetizers to serve are homemade or store-bought hummus, Texas caviar, homemade salsa and chips or a veggie tray. When I want to spend a little more time and effort on an appetizer, I may make lighter buffalo chicken dip or Mediterranean layered dip (both recipes are on my blog!).
Kale Chicken Caesar Bites
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, optional
- 1 cup kale, shredded
- 1/4 cup light Caesar dressing
- TRISCUIT Reduced Fat Crackers
1. Sprinkle chicken with pepper. Grill until chicken is cooked through.
2. Cut chicken into slices.
3. Top each cracker with a piece of chicken, a couple pieces of shredded kale and a small amount of Caesar dressing.
Powered by Recipage
I piled everything on a reduced-fat TRISCUIT which I bought at Kroger. I love shopping at Kroger because they have a great variety of healthy foods and often have many items on clearance/sale so I get great prices. TRISCUIT Crackers are a go-to snack for my family. I love that they do not have a lot of ingredients and make the perfect base for many appetizers. I got the recipe from TRISCUIT and they call thisthe caesarchickalescuit- what a name!
Check out The Nutritionist Reviews appetizers Pinterest board for more healthy and fun recipe ideas!