Loaded Buffalo Chicken Salad is a simple salad that requires no cooking, is ready in 10 minutes and is full of flavor with hot sauce, blue cheese dressing and delicious vegetables!
A year or so ago, I fell in love with everything buffalo. If you look at my list of recipes that I want to make in the future, there is about 10 recipes that I want to make that are buffalo themed. I love it so much! That spicy, tangy flavor is so good! I want to make buffalo lasagna, buffalo stuffed spaghetti squash, buffalo chicken bowls, etc. This recipe has that delicious buffalo flavor without taking a long time to create.
I love this dinner because it only takes 10 minutes to make. Troy is now back at work as a teacher and our lives are really busy again. If dinner takes more than 20 minutes to make on a work night, I am probably not making it. This recipe requires no cooking or heating your house which is nice too. Nutritious and filling dinner in just 10 minutes.
This dinner is perfect for family. If your child does not like spicy like mine does, you can use BBQ sauce instead of hot sauce. If they do not like blue cheese dressing, use a yogurt based ranch instead. I love that this recipe is so full of flavor but is actually so easy to make.
Loaded Buffalo Chicken Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 heads of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 8 ounces Castle Wood Reserve® Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 4 sliced Castle Wood Reserve® Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into strips
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 tablespoons buffalo hot sauce of choice
1. In 4 bowls, divide up romaine lettuce. Top with carrots, celery, rolled up chicken, tomatoes and cheddar cheese slices.
2. Top with blue cheese dressing and buffalo sauce!
Powered by Recipage
For this recipe, I used Castle Wood Reserve® meat and cheese from Walmart. I cannot believe that I had not had this brand before because it is awesome. The meat and cheese are high quality and so delicious. We do not do a lot of lunch meat sandwiches but I like to use lunch meat in different ways such as this salad.
Check out The Nutritionist Reviews Salad and Vegetables Pinterest board for more nutritious and fun recipe ideas!