Jalapeno Popper Dip is rich, creamy, spicy and cheesy, tastes like your favorite fried appetizer but is healthier and is ready in just 25 minutes!
I am a huge fan of jalapeno poppers and pin pretty much anything that says the word jalapeno in it. I finally got around to making a jalapeno popper dip that I thought of forever ago. I wanted it to be spicy and super cheesy and it turned out perfectly! It is a healthier recipe than many others and uses Greek yogurt to lighten it up instead of mayonnaise. I think it turned out awesome!
This recipe would be perfect to bring to a party or to have during a football game. With The Big Game right around the corner, I am having fun thinking of different recipes that would be so much fun to eat during the game. This one definitely fits the bill. I am not as much of a football fan as I am of a snack fan during big football games. Especially being pregnant, I am all about the food!
This dip is super easy to make taking just about 5 minutes of prep time while mixing the ingredients together, topping with cheese and bacon and then throwing in the oven. You will have more time to spend making other recipes or getting your house ready for a party. I also love this dip served with carrots and celery for a healthier dipping tool.
I served this to my family for an impromptu football appetizer party one night and they all enjoyed it! It did not make it to 8 servings for us... It was a little too addictive. To be honest, you can also mix all of the ingredients together and just microwave it. I tried it that way too and it turned out just as great.
Jalapeno Popper Dip
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cream cheese
- 6 ounce container plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeno slices, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack shredded cheese
- 6 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Optional toppings: fresh parsley, sliced fresh jalapeno
- For serving: Kettle Brand® Potato Chips and Snack Factory® Pretzel Crips®
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together cream cheese, Greek yogurt, jalapeno, black pepper, garlic powder, half of each cheese and half of turkey bacon.
3. Spread into a baking dish and top with the rest of the cheese and bacon. Bake for 20 minutes until dip is hot and cheese is melted.
4. Top with fresh parsley and sliced jalapeno if desired. Serve with chips and pretzels!
Powered by Recipage
I served mine with Kettle Brand® Potato Chips and Snack Factory® Pretzel Crips®. Both of these are products that I have been buying for many, many years and pretty much always have them in the house.