Here is what the company has to say about their couscous: "It comes in 4 delicious flavors and cooks up in just 15 minutes making it so convenient for those of us with busy schedules. You can use it simply as a side dish or add protein and veggies to create a one dish meal. It also is made with our Whole Grain brown rice which means it is good for you & also gluten-free for those with food sensitivities."
1 chopped onion
1 chopped pepper
1/2 package low fat chicken sausage
1/2 box Lundberg Farms Original Couscous
1 small can tomato sauce
2 tbsp BBQ sauce
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp black pepper
1 cup green peas
1. Stir fry chopped peppers, onions and sausage together for about 5 minutes.
2. Add water needed for couscous and allow to boil. Once water is boiling, add couscous, reduce to medium heat, and cover.
3. Check in about 8 minutes and add more water as needed.
4. Once couscous is almost cooked, add tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, green peas, and spices.
5. Stir together, taste, and serve!