Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Hi, thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm Amanda, a registered dietitian that does product reviews and giveaways, healthy recipes and more. Please don't forget to subscribe. For any nutrition related questions or other questions or comments, please email me at email@example.com_________________________________________________________________________________Envi High Efficiency Electric Panel Heater? It is a heater that heats a room while using minimal energy efficiently. If any of you have gotten to know me through my blog, you may know that it is very important to me to save money and keep costs low. This heater can really help to do that. To heat a room, it only costs 4 cents per hour. It is wall mounted and comes in white. The model that I reviewed is a new 2011 model. For additional information on the Envi heater that I reviewed, please check out the Envi website to learn more.
Here are some of the features of the Envi Heat:
- Economical - low wattage technology (only 475watts), savings of up to 50 percent on heating bills can be expected
- Efficient - 100% Pure Convection Heating
- Innovative - New Patented Stack Convection Technology
- Safe for children, seniors, and pets - Cool-to-the-touch (90degF), Wall-Sens(TM) technology and automatic thermal cutoff
- Simple to install - Installs in minutes, no drilling required
- Slim - Just 2 inches deep
- Stylish – Beautiful flowing curves comliment any room interior
- Health-promoting - Fanless so it doesn't blow dust or allergens into the air
- Sleep friendly - Silent and auto dimming on/off power light
- Made in USA – High Build Quality – ISO 9001 Quality Control Factory Certification
- Heats Room Size – 130 to 150 square feet
- Built in Thermostat - Better temperature control
- Sturdy & Crack Resistant – high tech 21st Century durable materials will not crack or seperate at the seams.
- Industry Leading Warranty – 3 years
- Easy to clean – smooth wipe clean surface
The Envi Heater is designed with innovative “Stack Convection Technology” that effectively heats a room with minimal energy. The Envi’s inner chamber simulates “stacks” of varying height, which boost airflow through the heater to achieve maximum efficiency. The end result is enhanced airflow at safe air temperature, all without the use of a fan. The Envi heater will provide consistent, comfortable, silent heat without drying out the air or leaving cold spots in the room.
My Opinion: For me, there are two perfect situations that I can use the Envi. When I stay at my parent's house, my bedroom is very cold because it is far away from the fire that heats the house and it is over the garage. The Envi heat can cheaply heat the room and keep me warm. Also, my husband and I just purchased our first real home which we are not moving into until April. We are working on the house and the Envi would be great to put in a room that we are working on to keep us warm since we don't want to turn the heat all the way up. Like I said, saving money on energy is extremely important to me and that's why when I saw the Envi, I knew that it would be perfect for me.
***If you are interested in purchasing the Envi Heater, you can use this 15% off coupon from the company: TNR1511