Macaroni and Cheese
1 box pasta (I used Ronzoni Smart Taste)
8 ounces of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 container Alouette creme fraiche
1/2 teaspoon each of garlic powder and onion powder
3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1. Boil water and cook pasta according to directions on package.
2. Once pasta is cooked, drain well. Add pasta back to pan.
3. Keep heat on at low and add creme fraiche and cheddar and stir well until cheese is melted.
4. Add the garlic and onion powder and stir.
5. Transfer macaroni and cheese to a glass baking dish and top with breadcrumbs.
6. Bake at 350 degrees until crumbs are crisp and browned.
Enjoy! I loved this recipes and my puppies really enjoyed licking the pan with a little cheese left in it!