Stonefire Quick Pizzas
1 package of Stonefire Naan
1/2 can pizza sauce (I used Dei Fratelli sauce without added Italian spices)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
10 slices Canadian bacon- chopped
1/2 fresh jalapeno-finely diced
1/2 larger tomato- chopped
1/4 green pepper- chopped
3/4 cup sharp white cheddar cheese- shredded
1. Chop all vegetables and Canadian bacon.
2. Take naan out of package and spread each one with tomato sauce and sprinkle with garlic powder.
3. Top with the shredded cheese.
4. Sprinkle with all toppings.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is semi-crispy.
I swear these are amazing! You especially need to try it with the sharp cheddar. Yum! I would definitely make these again using these Stonefire Naan, they were a great addition to this meal.