1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1 tablespoon chopped onion
1/4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
1 medium green pepper, chopped
1/2 can great northern beans, rinsed
1/2 ear of corn, sliced
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
2 tablespoons guacamole
10 tortilla chips
1/4 cup medium salsa
1 tablespoon light sour cream
Juice of 1/2 fresh lime
1. Lay chopped lettuce out on plate and arrange all vegetables around plate.
2. Combine chili, onion and garlic powders and mix with beans. Put beans on plate.
3. Top with cheese and guacamole.
4. Combine salsa, lime juice, and sour cream to make a salad dressing and top salad.
5. Top with crushed tortilla chips.
If you have not tried something like this, you must! It is tasty, healthy and satisfying.