Hi, thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm Amanda, a registered dietitian that writes product reviews and giveaways, healthy recipes and more. Please don't forget to subscribe to my blog, Facebook and Twitter. For any nutrition related questions or other questions or comments, please email me at email@example.com_________________________________________________________________________________
Last month, I reviewed the September Bestowed box and really enjoyed it. If you don't remember, Bestowed is a monthly subscription service where you can subscribe to receive a box of healthy snacks each month. It is only $15 per month which is cheaper than many other monthly subscription services. Since I am such a huge fan of trying new-to-me healthy snacks, I decided to try another month of the products.
I have been working with Ross, an employee for the company who is very nice to work with. He sent me the October Bestowed box which included the following goodies:
- Trader Joe's Pumpkin Butter: I have been wanting to try this one for awhile now. It is rich and creamy tasting and is similar to pumpkin pie filling. It has 40 calories per tablespoon. My favorite way to eat this is mixed into plain Greek yogurt. It makes a sweet treat that is healthy and not too many calories.
- Justin's Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
- Amy's Kitchen Free Product Coupon: I have not redeemed this yet but am a fan of Amy's enchiladas and pizza.
- Fruit Bliss Dried Apricots: If you remember my reviews of dried fruit in the past, you remember that I absolutely love dried fruit. I do not eat it in place of fresh fruit as it is much higher in calories per serving but enjoy eating it in place of candy. It is a natural way to get some sweetness. These are much softer than most apricots and taste great with a stick of low-fat string cheese.
- Svelte Protein Drink
- Rebootizer Detox Shaker
- Enjoy Life Seed and Fruit Mix: I love this mix sprinkled on top of fat-free frozen Greek yogurt for some crunch.
The giveaway will be for a one month supply of Bestowed snacks!a Rafflecopter giveaway