These Grilled Honey Coconut Fruit Kebabs make the perfect healthy dessert and are simple to make!
I added a little bit of sweetener to really bring out the flavor. The cinnamon and coconut are totally delicious! This recipe would be perfect for a snack or for dessert.
Grilled Honey Coconut Fruit Kebabs
1 1/2 cups largely chopped fruit (ex: plum, pineapple, peach, apricots, blueberries, strawberries)
2 tablespoons Madhava honey
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tablespoons shredded coconut
1. Cut fruit into larger bite sized pieces.
2. Soak skewers in water to minimize burning.
3. Thread fruit onto skewer.
4. Drizzle in honey and cinnamon.
5. Grill for about 2 minutes on each side.
6. Top with shredded coconut. Enjoy!
For this recipe, I used Madhava organic pure and raw honey. It is a quality honey that helped this recipe taste delicious. This honey comes from the wildflower fields of Brazil. It is heated just enough to be able to be poured into the jar but is not cooked.
contest on the Madhava Facebook page for more information.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Madhava. Recipes and text are my own.