This avocado and citrus salad with orange vinaigrette is healthy and refreshing and makes a perfect side dish for any meal!
ALDI had a recent announcement that I was very excited about: they took out certified synthetic colors, partially hydrogenated oils and added MSG from all ALDI-exclusive food brands! In their 2016 ads, I have seen some great products including organic unsalted rice cakes (my daughter and I love these with almond butter), fiesta blend frozen fruit, Greek yogurt with chia seeds and more!
website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Avocado and Citrus Salad with Orange Vinaigrette
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 6 cups Little Salad Bar Spinach
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup Priano Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Carlini 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Specially Selected 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- Available while quantities last. Items may not be available in all stores. Prices and labels may vary by location.
1. Whisk all ingredients together for vinaigrette and set aside.
2. Fill a large bowl with spinach. Top with orange, grapefruit, onion and avocado.
3. When ready to serve, top with vinaigrette.
Powered by Recipage
For some reason, until now, I had never made a citrus salad. I'm so glad that I finally did! It was delicious and simple and something that I would definitely make again.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by ALDI. All opinions and love for ALDI are my own.