These chipotle stuffed sweet potatoes are fresh and full of flavor! They are packed full of vegetables for a delicious and nutritious side dish.
roasted pork with root vegetables recipe, for sweet potato pie bites and my orange glazed brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes.
Chipotle Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Ingredients (3 potatoes)
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 1 cup diced bell peppers
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped red cabbage
- 4 radishes, diced
- 2 green onions, diced
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Sabra guacamole to top
1. Cook sweet potatoes in microwave or in oven until soft. Make a 1 inch deep cut the long way on each potato.
2. Mix together the rest of the ingredients (except the guacamole). Fill each sweet potato with 1/3 of the mixture.
3. Top with guacamole.
Powered by Recipage
This recipe turned out amazing. I loved the bright and colorful produce. To make this more filling, you could add cheese, black beans or chicken. All of the flavors blended well. The smoked paprika provided a smoky flavor that you could taste in each bite.
For this recipe, I used fresh and flavorful guacamole from Sabra. I love Sabra products because they make eating healthy easier by having healthy products that are ready to eat that are full of flavor. Of course, their hummus is awesome and I buy that often but I wanted to experiment with their salsa and guacamole which I had not had before. It was delish!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Sabra. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make The Nutritionist Reviews possible.