**Keep reading for a fun giveaway!
My daughter loved these and of course, asked for more! I made regular French toast, cut it into cubes, sliced up some bananas and strawberries along with fresh blueberries and made kebabs. I drizzled them in my new favorite milk chocolate hazelnut spread for sweetness without adding syrup.
These reheat well and make a good quick breakfast. You can feel free to use other fruits as well such as fresh raspberries, blackberries or mangos. What I also love about these is that they are very easy to make. French toast is one of the simplest breakfasts and with these, you just have to skewer the fruit and French toast on and you have an impressive breakfast ready to serve that is pretty healthy and easy to make.
French Toast Kebabs with Chocolate Hazelnut Drizzle
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 slices of whole-grain bread
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup Chocmeister® Milk Chocolatey hazelnut spread
1. Whisk together eggs, milk and cinnamon. Dunk bread in egg batter and cook French toast in a pan on medium heat with butter until egg mixture is fully cooked.
2. Cube French toast into bite sized pieces.
3. On a skewer, thread French toast, strawberries, raspberries, bananas and blueberries.
4. Heat chocolate hazelnut spread until drippy (about 45 seconds in the microwave) and drizzle over kebabs.
Powered by Recipage
This recipe features Chocmeister® milk chocolatey hazelnut spread which is delicious! It is sweet and filling with the addition of hazelnuts. It melts well and tastes awesome on these kebabs. It has 25% less sugar and more protein than other brands of chocolate hazelnut spreads. My daughter and I are totally obsessed. Until now, she had to be prompted to say please (she is 20 months old) and after getting a taste of the Chocmeister, she said "please, please, please, please, please" 5 times fast! I also love it instead of frosting on a muffin for a sweet evening treat.
The giveaway will be for 2 jars of Chocmeister® milk chocolatey hazelnut spread!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Peanut Butter & Co. All opinions are my own.