Collards & Kale
1. Chop up a huge head of fresh collard greens and kale
2. Add to a pan with 2 couple tablespoons of heated oil in it.
3. Stir constantly for about 3 minutes.
4. If you run out of liquid and your greens starts to burn, add about 1/4 cup water and continue to stir.
5. Add a few good dashes of garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
6. Turn off the heat and add several squirts of red wine vinegar.
7. Enjoy! (P.S. I topped mine with shredded parmesan cheese for little calcium and protein. Okay, more like because I wanted to!)
These greens are so good for you and are very simple to make! Try them!!