I got the pretzel balls, salty stix, braided honey wheat, and of course the peanut butter filled. They are all very delicious! These products are sold all over and I even just saw them at Walgreens. Also, all of their products are now going all natural! One thing that you do have to watch out for with pretzels is the high sodium content. Having these products again reminds me that I need to buy my beloved PB pretzels more often!
- From start to finish it takes about 40 minutes to make and bake a pretzel.
- Largest pretzel ever baked was 40 lbs
- Our bakers make sure that each pretzel is twisted perfectly and has just the right amount of salt
- Our pretzels do not contain any animal fats, artificial colors or flavors, or preservatives as many other snacks do
- Pretzels are baked, not fried - one reason why they are a low fat, low cholesterol snack
GiveawayThe giveaway will be for a sample package (like the one seen above) from HK Anderson. The giveaway is open until Midnight on Tuesday June 14th. Winner will be chosen on Wednesday June 15th using Random.org. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Tell me what your favorite way to eat pretzels is.
-Like HK Anderson on Facebook (2 entries).
-"Like" my Facebook page on the right side of my page (2 entries)
-Subscribe to my blog via Google Friend Connect (1 entry).
-Add me to your blogroll and leave the link where it is (3 entries).
-Subscribe to my blog through email (2 entries) and let me know you did so.
-Blog about this giveaway (5 entries each time) and leave the link where you did so.
-Enter my other current giveaways and let me you did so (1 per other giveaway entry).
-Put my button on your blog and leave me the link where you did so (3 entries)
Good luck everyone and thank you for taking the time to enter!