Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Hebrew National via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Hebrew National.
Here are some of my favorite summer grilled meals and food pairings:
-Hebrew National hotdogs with grilled onions, peppers and jalapenos (see recipe below).
-Grilled veggie burgers and grilled hashbrowns- my sister, husband and I made these last Friday and we all loved them.
-Grilled chicken with grilled summer squash packets
-Grilled tomatoes with parmesan or feta cheese as a side dish to almost any meal.
-Grilled tuscan salmon with pasta salad
-Grilled chicken parmesan with grilled green beans
-Grilled onion burgers with grilled corn with lime juice and chili powder
Hotdogs with Grilled Peppers, Jalapenos and OnionsIngredients:
1 medium onion, diced
1 medium green pepper, diced
1/2 medium jalapeno, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Put all ingredient on aluminum foil and create a "packet" where all ingredients are closed in.
2. Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side until vegetables are cooked and onions are browned.
3. Serve on top of a Hebrew National hotdog along with Gulden's mustard and Hunt's ketchup.
Another great addition to these hotdogs are grilled green beans.
Jalapeno Balsamic Grilled BeansIngredients:
1 lb fresh green beans (ends cracked off)
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1/2 finely diced jalapeno
1. Add all ingredients to aluminum foil and create a packet.
2. Grill for ~10 minutes on each side until green beans are cooked.
With grilling season upon us, everyone is craving an all-American hot dog. What makes a kosher hot dog different? It's all about what makes the cut (and what doesn't). Hebrew National is choosy about what goes into their franks – only 100% pure kosher beef so you know what you’re getting and they taste great. No artificial flavors, colors, fillers or byproducts. #greatergrilling