This summer fruit baked oatmeal is so easy to make and you can use any fruit that you have on hand-fresh or frozen! Prep the night before and eat the next day.
Summer Fruit Baked Oatmeal
3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 1/3 cups milk, I used vanilla soy milk
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup syrup, I used light
~1 1/2 cups of chopped fruit for topping (strawberries, peaches, plums and blueberries work well.
1. Preheat oven to 375 and spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for fruit and mix well.
3. Pour into a baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
4. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, take off aluminum foil and top with fruit.
6. Bake for another 10 minutes and serve.
Enjoy! This can be topped with syrup and/or peanut butter.
Disclosure: This recipe was developed in partnership with Purely Inspired. All opinions and recipe are my own.