Spinach and Bell Pepper Egg Bake
Serving size: 1/4 of recipe
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Combine all vegetables, garlic and pepper and pour into casserole dish.
3. Whisk eggs with milk and pour over vegetables.
4. Top with Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are cooked through.
Powered by Recipage