These Sesame Shrimp Kababs are loaded with flavor and are easy to make! Customize them with your favorite vegetables for a quick dinner.
When I tell you when this recipe is from, you are going to think I'm crazy! So back in the summer, when my husband Troy was off of work for the summer (lucky teachers!), he made these amazing kebabs. I never got around to writing about them until now but it was such an awesome recipe that I had to share.
Troy doesn't cook too often but when he does, it is always delicious. He is all about presentation so his food always looks picture perfect. I cook a lot more often but my food on a regular basis looks more haphazard.
You can pin this recipe to save for the summer or put on a coat and fire up the grill now. We have been better this year about using our grill year round which is awesome because the flavor of grilled food is the best!
Sesame Shrimp Kebabs
Prep Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 pound of cooked shrimp, tails removed
- 2 red potatoes, cooked and diced into large cubes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 green pepper, largely chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 onion, largely chopped
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
1. Toss all ingredients for marinade in a gallon sized ziplock bag. Add in all ingredients for kebabs and let marinate for about an hour.
2. Meanwhile, soak skewers in water so they do not burn as badly.
3. Load ingredients onto skewers until all ingredients are used.
4. Grill on high for a few minutes on each side.