Rainbow Flatbread Pizza
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 13 minutes
- 2 Flatout flatbread wraps
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup diced red vegetables (red pepper, tomatoes)
- 1/3 cup diced orange vegetables (orange bell pepper, carrots)
- 1/3 cup diced yellow vegetables (yellow pepper, yellow squash, banana peppers)
- 1/3 cup diced green vegetables (asparagus, broccoli, green pepper)
- 1/3 cup diced purple vegetables (eggplant, red onion)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Brush olive oil on flatbreads and sprinkle with garlic powder.
2. Bake for 5 minutes until flatbread is partially crispy.
3. Spread sauce onto flatbread and top with cheese. Top with vegetables and lay in a rainbow pattern on top of the cheese.
4. Bake for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted and pizza is hot.
Powered by Recipage
For this pizza, I used my favorite Flatout flatbread for the crust of the pizza which I liked for a thin-crusted pizza. My husband prefers thin crust and loved that he could taste all of the toppings more instead of just the bread. I love that Flatout flatbreads are 100% whole-grain so I can feel good about eating them. I love this brand because they taste great, are full of nutrients and they are made in Michigan.
We love making sandwiches and wraps for lunch packed with all kinds of nutritious foods using Flatout wraps. I also like to use them in uncommon type recipes such as my Pizza Panzanella Salad, Easy Pizza Soup and Fattoush Salad. To find out where you can buy Flatout wraps, check out their store locator.
Easy Pizza Soup
Check out The Nutritionist Reviews Healthy Meals and Side Dishes Pinterest board for more healthy and fun recipe ideas!