One of the dishes that we made that I will never forget and make all of the time at home is roasted Dijon green beans. These beans are easy to make and taste amazing. I make them in large batches and eat them for meals and snacks because they are so good. We used to make boiled asparagus for Easter but now make these roasted Dijon green beans instead because my whole family loves them.
Roasted Dijon Green Beans
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 pound green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Optional: fresh or dried dill or green onions
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Toss green beans with olive oil and garlic on a baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, stirring beans halfway through.
3. Whisk together vinegar, Dijon mustard, onion powder and (optional) dill.
4. Toss beans in the Dijon dressing.
Serve and enjoy!
Powered by Recipage
These beans store well for a few days and reheat well. They are a family favorite that we make often and really love. I hope you love this recipe too!
Check out The Nutritionist Reviews recipes Pinterest board for more healthy and fun recipe ideas!
Like this recipe? Check out other similar recipes!
Pizza Panzanella Salad
BBQ Chicken Mason Jar Salads
Avocado, Corn and Feta Chopped Salad