Troy and I last Sunday for his birthday!
3. When I was 15, I took care of my sick Dzia-Dzia (grandpa in Polish). He needed 24/7 care and my siblings and I would alternate taking care of him. This including cooking meals, giving medications, helping him walk, etc. It was an experience that changed my life forever but I would not change it for the world. When he passed away in 2005, it was very hard on me and the entire family.
6. I met my husband at a frat. My husband was a frat boy : ). I went there with a friend and met him in 2007 and we have been together since.
7. I never found myself to be a very good writer and I never enjoyed it much, yet here I am blogging daily and writing for several websites. I now enjoy it very much and couldn't imagine my life without it.
9. My body is very sensitive to salt and kind of sensitive to caffeine. I need to drink at least a gallon of water per day to feel okay. That's why I always keep my trusty 32 ounce Contigo water bottle with me.
10. I truly love to exercise. I love the mental benefits of it and always feel better than when I do not exercise.
BBQ Pretzel Chicken11. I can get pretty creative in the kitchen. I can create recipes from the most random ingredients. They may not always turn out delicious but they are often interesting!
12. When I was born, I was very, very sick. I had a hole in my lung and had to be transferred from one hospital to another since it was an emergency. My parents did not think that I was going to make it. Now, I am perfectly healthy and only have one tiny scar from when I was sick.
14. This one is a little obvious but I love nutrition. I love talking about food. I honestly could do it 24/7 and never get bored. If you ever want to talk about food with me, I would be happy to do so. I love to educate people about living a healthy lifestyle.
15. I love trying all nationalities of food. I love Mexican, Chinese, Middle Eastern, Indian, Italian, Greek, etc.
So, did you learn anything new about me? If you have any questions or anything you want to know about me, feel free to ask.