This year, I am going to try (I said try) to limit my sugar. My family jokes that I have the biggest sweet tooth in the family and it is true. I love dessert. The good thing is, my sweet tooth can often be satisfied by a nutritious smoothie, fruit or a Greek yogurt.
Tropical Smoothie Bowl
Ingredients (1 large bowl)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, pineapple and mango mix
- ~1/2 cup milk
- Optional: scoop of protein powder
- Handful of ice
- 2 teaspoons shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Fruit of choice
1. Blend up all smoothie ingredients and pour into a bowl.
2. Top with your choice of toppings and enjoy immediately.
Powered by Recipage