This Tropical Smoothie Bowl makes the perfect breakfast or snack! It is satisfying and easy to make and full of fresh fruit and tropical toppings!
This year, I am going to try (I said try) to limit my sugar. My family jokes that I have the biggest sweet tooth in the family and it is true. I love dessert. The good thing is, my sweet tooth can often be satisfied by a nutritious smoothie, fruit or a Greek yogurt.
Tropical Smoothie Bowl
Ingredients (1 large bowl)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, pineapple and mango mix
- ~1/2 cup milk
- 1-2 teaspoons Truvia Spoonable
- Optional: scoop of protein powder
- Handful of ice
- 2 teaspoons shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Fruit of choice
1. Blend up all smoothie ingredients and pour into a bowl.
2. Top with your choice of toppings and enjoy immediately.
Powered by Recipage
To limit the sugar but still make this smoothie bowl sweet, I used Truvia Spoonable from Walmart. I feel good by cutting back on sugar and Truvia is helping to meet my goal. This spoonable version is easy to use and tastes good. It is zero calories and is stevia based.
Click here for a free sample of Truvia Natural Sweetener. Check out fun recipes using Truvia here.