Butternut Squash, Kale and Cranberry Rice is simple to make, nutritious and tasty with a homemade apple cider vinaigrette!
This is a sponsored post. As always, all opinions are my own!
Butternut Squash, Kale and Cranberry Rice
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 4 cups kale, finely chopped
- 2 cups Minute® Ready to Serve Whole Grain Brown Rice
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Toss butternut squash in olive oil and lay flat on a baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes, remove from oven, and flip the squash. Cook for another 10-15 minutes or until squash is soft and slightly browned.
2. For the vinaigrette, whisk ingredients together.
3. Combine rice, butternut squash, cranberries, kale and vinaigrette and mix well.