Cucumber Hummus Roll Ups are an easy and healthy appetizer that take 10 minutes to make and are perfect for entertaining! Made with hummus, feta and fresh vegetables.
When the weather gets warm, I love to have snacks outside. It can be a popsicle that I enjoy with my daughter, a bowl of popcorn, fresh fruit or a little more elaborate appetizer. We have a little patio table that we love to take food outside to and enjoy the nice weather.
This past weekend, we were outside almost all day just hanging out! I brought out a big pitcher of iced tea, my phone and some snacks and we were all set. It is so amazing finally getting to go back outside for more than a couple minutes while you are freezing your tail off!
I saw an idea for cucumber rolls on Pinterest and was completely intrigued. I made them my own by giving them a Mediterranean flair. My husband does not like olives so I left them off of his. You can feel free to use the vegetables that you have on hand for this recipe. Also, you can use any flavor of hummus.
You could swap the cucumber for zucchini if you prefer. I am not a fan of raw zucchini so if I made these with zucchini, I would grill them. These roll ups are so easy! They took maybe 10 minutes to make and look pretty impressive in my opinion.
Cucumber Hummus Roll Ups
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 large cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 1/4 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 orange pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup Sabra hummus
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives, diced
1. Peel cucumbers into large ribbons.
2. Lay out cucumber strips and add a spoonful of hummus to it and spread throughout.
3. Sprinkle with feta and kalamata olives. Arrange the veggies on one end of the cucumber and roll up.
4. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
Powered by Recipage
I partnered with my favorite Sabra hummus for this recipe which came out awesome! Today is a very special day: National Hummus Day! Happy Hummus Day my hummus loving friends! My favorite is the roasted pine nut hummus by Sabra but feel free to use whichever one you like. For a coupon for Sabra hummus, visit the Sabra website (today, 5/13 only!!).
Chipotle Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Mediterranean Layered Dip